Saturday 11 June 2011

So WHO's the grown-up..?

OK OK - I don't want to bore everyone with tales of my kids, but tonight was a cracker...

Having strictly told the little one that he was not allowed any more biscuits, I stuck him in front of the one-eyed babysitter to watch a movie...  Then I snuck off to have a sneaky cigarette outside the kitchen door.

Two minutes later, I heard the pitter patter of tiny feet, and the noise of the biscuit box being taken off the shelf.

Bollocks!

I had no choice but to duck down, so he wouldn't see me through the window having a cigarette.  My punishment for that cigarette?  Listening to him chomp away on the biscuits!

So who's the grown-up?

Arghhh!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which bit made me laugh more, the "one-eyed babysitter" or the thought of you hiding with your cigarette :-)

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Like Button